- Thank you for another wonderful ride! See you next year
- The homemade food—Wow! I haven’t eaten so much wonderfulness made by so many talented hands! Thank you!
- Terrific job, volunteers!! It was a well-oiled operations and fun!
- Best ride in Oregon?? Yes, I think so!
- So much fun! Thank you so much for all your efforts to make this so wonderful. I’ll return next year for certain!
- Awesome/helpful/fun/beautiful/safe/. Thank you.
- The live acoustic music at several spots was sublime! Thank you for a very well organized and altogether grand day out! Spectacular scenery, predictably – unpredictable weather and superior support. Who would ask for anything more?
- Great Ride. Love the snacks, I am always so full on this ride. Quick thinking to get bonfire going during the rain. Extremely thankful for the garbage bags and scissors, helped warm me up a bit.
- Thank you for…the gluten free options, the well stocked aid stations, the great dinner, the great event, location, and scenery. The rain wasn’t great but no fault of TdF!
- Well organized and volunteers were so friendly and helpful. But truly – no complaints! All wonderful!
- Thank you all so very much for an awesome event! It was a fantastic day! I am here from Virginia, with my Aunt who is from Seattle. We both loved visiting and riding through this beautiful area. This was our first time here, and we certainly hope to return in the future.
- Wonderful event – everything top notch!
- You all did a great job. No complaints. Really appreciate the real cream at Daphne. Thank You.
- Camp coffee at Daphne Grove was FABULOUS!! Thank You!
- Thank you – Absolutely amazing bike ride and volunteers!
- Wonderful event! Gorgeous scenery and the best volunteer crew ever! So impressed that this tiny town pulls off such a great ride.
- Thank you so much for providing this amazing opportunity. A beautiful ride with great support. Thanks for everything.
- A wonderful ride. Loved all the SAG vehicles, great food, music, and friendly volunteers.
- The food at the rest stops was as good as the Civil War Ride. The route is really scenic, but be prepared for rain and cooler temps than Tampa, FL.
- Thanks for putting on such a fun and welcoming event. It was organized and everyone was so friendly!
- Thank you…Thank you…Thank you to all the volunteers. We loved it. You put on a class event! What a beautiful ride.
- Fantastic ride, really well planned. Volunteers were excellent, road was paid attention to. This was my first ride and I and I’m really impressed and felt welcome, even though I’m not really a cyclist.
- I love your painted bikes! Beautiful route. Volunteers are amazing. Good rest stops. Thanks for the cokes, homemade food!! You guys rock!
- Thank you all very much. We had a very nice time. See you next time.
- The food, the route, the volunteers – everything was FANTASTIC!
- Today was AWESOME!!! The aide stations were perfectly spaced and the food was sooooo good! I loved that the goodies were homemade. The breakfast and dinner were really good. Thank you for working so hard on making this event so enjoyable. Everyone was so kind and welcoming. Thank you so much!!!Oh, and the fire at the post rain aide station was a life saver!
- This ride is one of my favorites! The scenery is incredible and the support for the event is outstanding! The food at the aid stations was varied and plentiful; we especially appreciated the home baked goodies. The sense of community support was noteworthy, the signs, painted bikes along the route, and friendly volunteers. Dinner was also excellent and the gluten free option was very much appreciated. A+ Thank you
A piece of Americana, thank you so much, it was tons of fun! Totally awesome!
Best ride I’ve ever done.
Live music at spaghetti dinner was great. Keep it going!
I am very impressed with both the ride and all the hard work/organization. From start to finish, you do a wonderful job. I’ll be back again next year! You have one of the best and easiest to navigate/use websites. Keep up the good work!
The volunteers were all amazing…from the people driving up and down the road to the ladies working at the pit stops and kitchen workers at the end. The crew who marked the pot holes did an outstanding job. I was pleased to see a small community work together. I enjoyed the variety of food and good company. This was a lovely area with great people.
I was very impressed with the volunteer staff and all the homemade goodies.
I’ve been on the Oregon Triple Crown rides and this beats every single one of them in every way. Wonderful, friendly, caring people running the event. Actually felt like everybody there was glad that I was there and really cared about whether or not I was having a good time. Incidentally, I had a great time! I’ll definitely be back next year and I’ll bring several friends along with me.
Wouldn’t miss next year. Did the Arrastra Saddle Ride this year and I’ll do the Century Ride next year. This was the first time and it was memorable.
Thanks! It was amazing in all aspects! I had a blast, felt safe and supported.
Thank you for the exceptional hospitality and outstanding support provided by the community of Powers. We appreciate and look forward to this event. The town of Powers goes all out! I couldn’t ask for more!
It would have been rated “outstanding” if it hadn’t been for the rain. I work for the National Weather Service and should have known better! I loved the home-baked stuff at the post ride lunch.
Thank goodness for the campfire at Eden Valley. I knew about this ride and rode it before on Cycle Oregon. This is my first official Tour de Fronds.
Live music at spaghetti dinner was great. Keep it going!
The volunteers are amazing. The scenery is amazing. The peanut butter balls were fabulous. The pickles were great. You are just great!
This was really a fantastic experience. Well run with excellent support.
Fantastic! I rode the Big Tree 55 mile asphalt/gravel ride and it was amazing! I took pictures and wrote a little story that goes along with them. You can read it on facebook. This is a very well organized ride! The food, rest areas, volunteers that put it all together…It is truly top notch!
In my heart I am still riding. Thank you for the route though the wilderness! And the support with the two sag vehicles. At Daphne, the fire pit and coffee pot were my life savers. The spread of food there was amazing! The cooler on the top at 3100 elevation was pure delight to see since I was riding alone and it showed that someone cared. The food at the end at Ross Hall was incredible; I ate three servings of the vegetarian lasagna. Thank you all so very much! Thank you!